My niece Paige got married the day after Thanksgiving. She was a beautiful bride. Aubrey, her sister, and her cousin Rachel, my sister Monica's daughter, were two of her bridesmaids. Her brother Connor was an usher. My brother Steven was their father; he passed away 13 years ago. Their mom is Kimberly, and she's been an amazing mother.
Steven's friend from Law School came to the wedding. Paige found him on Facebook and invited him. It was quite touching. We all knew who Dr. Tom was. Bittersweet. I know Steven would be proud.
I managed not to get too many photos of the wedding party. I took mother back to the bride's room before the ceremony. A few nice photos . The rest are at the reception--only one fuzzy photo of Paige & Josh dancing , and not one photo of Kim! I can't believe it.
I love my family and miss them. Living in another city has both benefits and drawbacks.
 |
| Paige in bride's room before |
 |
| Paige & my mother (her Grandma) |
 |
| Aubrey, mom, Paige |
 |
| My mom, and Lola Mae, Kim's mother |
 |
| Paige & Joshua -first dance |
 |
| Me & my sibs: Susan, me, Monica, Judy (!) and Mark |
 |
| Mark & Minerva |
 |
| Spencer, Judy, Rachel's friend, Sydney, Monica |
 |
| Monica & Sydney |
 |
| Minerva & Summerlee |
 |
| Monica, Mom, me, Minerva |
 |
| Jennifer, Kimmy, Patty with friend |
 |
| Judy and her son Spencer |
No comments:
Post a Comment