We had a quiet Thanksgiving this year. Brian and I had our traditional German Apple Pancake and sausage. Colleen and Kristen came over later. They brought desserts--yummy! For some reason, Brian requested mincemeat pie. I didn't like it, but Brian was happy,. We prayed and gave thanks, remembering those we love who are not with us, Amy & Adam, Jeffrey, and others. It was a low key day. The football game that evening was the Best! It was the last UT /Texas A & M game after 118 years. And thank goodness--we won!!!
![]() |
| My famous German apple pancake fresh out of the oven! |
![]() |
| Transfer to platter. |
![]() |
| Add apples, sauteed in butter, cinnamon & nutmeg. |
![]() |
| Fold over & dust with powdered sugar. |
![]() |
| Top with additional apples. Voila! |
![]() |
| Delicous breakfast/brunch. |
![]() |
| My new Spode turkey plates--I've been waiting almost a year to use them! |
![]() |
| Our Thanksgiving dinner, 2011 |
![]() |
| Brian with turkey |
![]() |
| Kristen, Colleen & Brian |
![]() |
| Brian, turkey, and me! |
![]() |
| Time for dessert! Kristen's first pie to ever make--cherry! |
![]() |
| Colleen's famous cake balls. |
![]() | |||
| Colleen's lattice topped mincemeat pie for Brian. |
![]() |
| Kristen & Colleen after a wonderful meal. |















I wish I was there but we had a nice Thanksgiving at home in Cville. I love ya'll and I'm glad you're so close together.
ReplyDelete