Here's my Sue Spargo Block of Month, for block 7-July. I just finished the embellishment. I'm behind, but am now working on embellishing block 8 for August. Block 9 is basted. I have not even started the borders yet.
I have enjoyed this BOM very much, but didn't plan to do the 2012, because it is so expensive. But the design and the colors Sue picked out are wonderful, so I'm going for it.
![]() |
| Sue Spargo BOM 7 finished--although I may add a few more gray dots to the main flower, once I refind the fabric. |
| Detail--I added more woven picots, because it looked a little naked to me. I didn't get it placed exactly right, but it's okay. |
| Beaded leaves |
![]() |
| BOM 8--not finished embellishing |
| BOM 9--just basted |
Happy Thanksgiving to all!


They are gorgeous mom. And remember- it's the journey, not the destination.
ReplyDelete