Hi world!
I've never been that great of a housekeeper, but I always felt adequate. In the past few years, times have been very stressful. The way I dealt with so many things, was going out garage saling/junking, etc.
I love stuff--as in used stuff, garage sale stuff, goodwill stuff. And it's the thrill of the hunt, and finding something really inexpensively.
I think after my son Jeffrey died, it was the only real pleasure I had on a regular basis.
I look like a hoarder-so maybe I am. My thoughts are that it is my future income, for etsy/ ebay, etc. And I just have to get it organized.
But it's out of control. And when I go to clean it up, all I do is move things around, shuffling from one room to another.
At one point I had both bedrooms clean. Somehow I managed to delete the pictures of C's bedroom.
Anyway, I am taking my life back. My husband has been very patient, which is hard for him because he wants everything to be perfect, or at least near perfect. And you will see very soon, that he has had to suffer greatly from my out of controlness.
I am taking my life back. I am going to get it in order.
Or die trying.
No comments:
Post a Comment