Tuesday, October 16, 2018

I forgot I had this blog

I forgot I started this blog. It's been 6 years since I wrote on it!

I suppose, with only one follower, my daughter Amy, it's no loss to anyone.

I read through older posts, and saw the posting on my Basket Medallion quilt designed by Kim McClean.

Well, I finished it this year!   I had put it away for quite some time,and decided it was time to do it!  I finished it in April, then flew out to Virginia to take it to Amy to quilt.  She brought it to Texas at the end of August .
Her quilting was gorgeous.    I just had time to get it bound and entered it into our 2018 Capital of Texas Quiltfest.  And guess what--it won a blue ribbon (first prize!) in Large Applique, 2 person quilt category!  Hooray!




No comments:

Post a Comment