Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Vancouver BC Stadium--outside my hotel windown

Can you see them?

They're hard to see!

Using my zoom on the camera

How would you like to do this for a job?

Looking down from my hotel window!


Street view

Street view, looking up!
We are staying in the Georgian Court Hotel, a lovely boutique hotel across from a stadium. I am  on the 12th floor.  (I always request the highest floor.  Sherry requests the lowest floor.) I  looked out  this morning and saw movement. I looked closer, and realized they were men, hauling themselves up, up, up!  OMG!  I couldn't believe it.
They are building a support system to make the  BC stadium covered. .  I wasn't sure if my camera would take  great photos from so far away, as this was much higher than my room and more than across the street.  I think they turned out pretty well, and the zoom seems to have worked. Please note the photos of the same location from the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment